Fugue

I figured it was time to blow the dust and cobwebs off of this blog and start using it again. I need to get my creative writing juices flowing once again lest they grow stagnant and I lose the desire and the ability altogether. It could happen!)

I was doing so well with my writing and my blogging about random shit. Moreover, I was improving upon my physical form and restructuring my spiritual side as well. The last blog entry I wrote was full of so much hope and promise for the future. As with many aspects in my life though, such dreams and aspirations burn white hot like a rocket fuel and expend themselves twice as quickly. More often than not, I'm left adrift in empty space with no ambition or focus and I can scarcely recall what madness it was that put me on this particular path nor what my heading or destination is. 

Welcome to my fugue state. 

Comments

Popular Posts