Leaders Lead From The Front

When I was a boy, I collected comic books. One of my favorite superheroes was Captain America. It wasn't because of his superpowers though. To be honest, I always thought him average compared to all the other heroes I would read about. However, he crossed over into so many of the storylines of all the other comics I was reading and the heroes that I already saw as larger than life respected him greatly. That piqued my interest and I started purchasing his comics. Even at that young age, I quickly realized that it wasn't his superpowers that made him what he was. He was just a natural born leader. I'll never forget a quote I remember having read from those comic books; it was something that he said that I've carried into my adult life that has always resonated with me.

"Leaders lead from the front."
Even today, that phrase still makes sense and holds a lot of weight with my goals, ideals and mantras. It's what I've come to expect of my leaders as well as myself. Moreover, I've always been taught that leaders lead by example and so I've chosen to do just that.

I've spoken to many people about the benefits of nutritional cleansing recently and while I've been met with enthusiasm, there have been a fair share of naysayers and skeptics. So, I'm going to start my second 30-day cleanse only this time, I'm going to be more thorough in my documentation of it. I'm not a big fan of "putting myself out there." I like privacy as much as the next guy but I feel it is necessary. I will keep myself accountable to you my faithful readers both cleansers and skeptics alike. To those already following in my footsteps, I hope to motivate you especially on days you may feel like quitting. As for my doubters, if I can even convince one of you about the benefits of nutritional cleansing, I will have succeeded. And here we go!

Ductus Exemplo!

Current weight: 255.3 lbs.
Current body fat: 35.5%
Current waist size: 40.5

Comments

Popular Posts